Apartment living is a popular lifestyle choice for singles, students, professional couples and retirees requiring a low maintenance environment making them attractive investment propositions.
There are many benefits in owning an apartment including;
- Rent Returns and Capital Growth
- Low Maintenance
Body Corporate Fast Facts
- Owners of strata titled apartments in Australia are referred as and are part of the “body corporate”
- Owners pay body corporate fees usually quarterly
- Fees cover maintenance for the common areas, insurance, and a future/sinking fund to cover future repair to their building
- Some apartment buildings will have onsite property managers who administer day to day maintenance (paid by the Body Corp) and find and manage tenants (paid by the investor).
For more information why not access our website property search feature or contact our team today on 1300 836 838