Priced from $749,000
Nestled amongst the character homes and peaceful tree-lined street, this bespoke collection of only twenty-eight luxury residences is a short stroll to the scenic Wynnum Foreshore and only moments from the vibrant Manly Harbour Village. The vibrant bayside village includes a plethora of waterfront and outdoor activities stretching from Bayside Park to the secluded paradise of Pandanus Beach.
Each luxury home is meticulously designed to capture bay breezes, natural light, and lush treelined views with Moreton Bay in the horizon. Your dedicated Primary Retreat occupies plush carpets, generous walk-in-robes and beautifully. appointed ensuites with rich textures and sleek feature tapware. The expansive open-plan living areas are filled with natural light, large sliding doors create a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living. The Chef’s Kitchen is transformed from being merely a functional to a truly beautiful space. Providing ample storage, stone benchtops, premium European appliances and mirror splashback, the heart of the home offers a versatile space for all culinary functions from cooking to entertaining.
With one of the most highly regarded, awarded, and popular builder/developer combinations in Brisbane, this project is sure to deliver. Don't miss out on your chance to secure something special Wynnum.
- Boutique development
- Stage 1 sold out in weeks, stage 2 now selling at introductory prices.
- Construction has commenced, completion due early 2024.
- Built by an award-winning developer.
- Quietly positioned in a leafy, residential street.
- Choice of luxury floor plans to suit all budgets.
- Only moments from the shoreline & central Wynnum precinct
- Moments from transport including train station.
- Beautiful rooftop amenity including pool and lounge area, which is uncommon in blocks of this size.
- Designer finishes throughout
- Secure underground parking with lift access.
To receive a full info pack and price list complete the enquiry form on your screen or reach out to Lenard 0434 420 751.
Photos and artist impressions may not be the actual property and are indicative only-prices and attributes may vary.