What you need to know about buying a Duplex
- Conjoined structure providing two separate residences
- Can be constructed on a single title and strata titled later or strata at build
- Individual owners of strata duplexes share responsibility for the maintenance of any common areas.
- Non-strata means the owner is responsible for both dwellings
- Townhouses in estates in duplex format are sold separately
Why buy a duplex?
- You can live in one residence and rent the other as an attractive investment option.
- Tenant each residence individually providing financial security, it is unlikely you will be without both tenants at any time.
- Sell one or both for capital gain.
Property investment doesn’t need to be complicated - let us point you in the right direction. Contact us today and find out how we can help you.