Priced from $525,000
House Size 170.00 m2Block Size 0.00 m2
Located 11 kilometres north-west of the Brisbane CBD, Everton Hills is home to a wealth of leading schools, neighbourhood village precincts, and excellent public transport links. It also encompasses the 630-hectare Bunyaville State Forest, renowned for its expansive nature trails and recreation spaces.
The idyllic new parkland community presents a contemporary design featuring living, dining and entertaining spaces, three bedrooms, bathroom, master ensuite and powder room, multi-purpose room and study to selected floor plans. Manicured garden settings frame the views from the kitchen, which feature quality reconstituted stone bench tops, high gloss cabinetry with ample storage and stainless-steel appliances.
- 11kms to Brisbane CBD
- Close to public transport, schools, entertainment and retail
- Onsite management to protect your investment
- 3 Bed + 2 Car + study + MPR rent return approx $550-$610 p/w
- 3 Bed + 1 Car + MPR approx. $500-$550 p/w
- Low body corporate fees
- Vacancy rate 1.5%
- Expected gross yield 5.3%
- Construction well underway
- Quality fittings and fixtures
- Selection of floor plans to choose from
For a full information pack complete the enquiry form on the side of the screen or contact Lenard Oberman 0434 420 751
Photos and artist impressions may not be the actual property and are indicative only-prices and attributes may vary.