Priced from $579,900
Logan is home to more than 300,000 people and is the ideal place for continued growth in the South-East Queensland region. The suburb is becoming a popular hot sport for families given its community rural lifestyle with all the urban conveniences.
- Capital growth
- High rental demand
- Established area, with continual upgrades
- Exceptional rent returns
Logan Reserve has on going demand for residential accommodation, as the population is set to boom over the next 20 years.
- Easy access to the main arterial roads
- Minutes from local shopping centre
- Selection of schools and childcare centres close by
- 11 mins to Logan Hospital
- 12 mins to Griffith University (Logan Campus)
Learn how a Dual Occupancy Investment can work for you, complete the enquiry form or speak with Lenard Oberman on 0434 420 751 to l
Photos and artist impressions may not be the actual property and are indicative only-prices and attributes may vary.