Priced from $625,900
House Size 177.00 m2 Block Size 0.00 m2
Brand New Release - Limited Availability! Boutique Development, Secure now at 1st 'Release Prices'
What you can expect from investing in Calamvale
- Capital growth
- Strong rental returns
- High rental demand
- Exceptional locality
Residents will enjoy the easy access to all the nearby infrastructure including; walking distance to Calamvale Community College, Calamvale Market Place and Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town under 4km's away and the easy 20km commute to Brisbane CBD. PLUS this high quality boutique development is set amongst the natural environment of the renowned Calamvale District Park, boasting 7.22 hectares of parkland featuring walk/bike trails, huge adventure playground, off leash dog park, BBQ and picnic areas, toilet facilities, free car parking and Wi-Fi.
- Minutes from Sunnybank CBD
- Close to shopping centres, speciality stores, restaurants & medical facilities
- Easy access to public transport and a selection of renowned schools and childcare facilities.
- Approx. 10kms to Griffith University
- Approx. 4.1kms to Acacia Ridge Industrial Precinct
- Spacious contemporary two storey architecturally designed townhomes, four floorplans to choose from *prices vary
- Open plan living, functional spaces, large bedrooms
- Neutral colour palette throughout to compliment any decor
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone bench top
- Stylish bathrooms, ensuite to master bedroom and downstairs wash closet
- Split system air-conditioning to main living and main bedroom
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and blinds throughout
- Remote controlled double garage with internal access
- Fully fenced private courtyard
- Low body corporate fees, onsite management to maintain grounds and protect your investment
- Rental income approx. $485-$515 per week
- Expected gross yields 5%
- Low vacancy rate 2% (Oct 21)
For more information - complete the enquiry form on your screen to secure your interest or contact Lenard 0434 420 751
*Photos and artist impressions may not be the actual property and are indicative only-prices and attributes may vary.