Finishing touches are being put to Westfield Coomera - the $470 million addition to the Scentre Group portfolio - for it's opening on October 11.
Four days of festivities will herald the completion of the long-awaited retail development next to the Coomera train station in the Brisbane-Gold Coast corridor.
A collaboration with Bleach Arts Festival will see a line-up of live music headlined by local Gold Coast touring artists as well as art installations, complimentary fresh food carts, pop-up activations, homeware giveaways and fireworks.
- Gold Coast's Exit 54 upgrade finally gets the go ahead
- Queensland’s 2016/17 budget outlines action plan for Gold Coast and Logan
- More foreign investors tipped for South-East QLD
- Commonwealth Games Provide Potential Goldmine To Investors
- Gold Coast Land Prices Up Nearly 100% In 10 Years