Townhouse & Villas
Villas are usually single level joined or free standing; Townhouses are mostly two or three levels that share one or two party walls with the adjoining townhouse. Modern townhouses have excellent fixtures and fittings equal and sometimes superior to some house and land packages currently available. Commonly townhouses have 2 to 3 bedrooms, most have 2 bathrooms including an ensuite, a third toilet downstairs and single or double garage.
There are many advantages for both investors and first home buyers
Like apartments, a townhouse estate has a body corporate in place to maintain the common areas, administration including insurance, sinking/future fund and keep the estate fresh, the occupiers must main the interior, however unlike house and land on single titles, the body corporate maintains the exteriors including facades, driveway, roof, gutters and outside fixtures. Community maintenance keeps the respectable uniform appearance among all townhouses.
Along with the exterior maintenance the body corporate also covers the community’s shared amenities which can include; swimming pools, tennis courts, gym, barbecue and recreational areas.
The onsite manager responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Ensures rental properties are compliant with local and state regulations.
- Source new tenants and respond to the needs and concerns of current tenants.
- Rent Collection from tenants and inspections
- Preform basic maintenance duties themselves or responsible for hiring staff to carry out cleaning, landscaping and repair jobs.
- Upkeep of the communal amenities
- Assist the landlord with the keeping the costs of maintaining the property within the landlords budget.
In addition to lower purchase price compared to house and land, townhouse owners may find themselves paying lower utility bills and council rates. Investment opportunity – a townhouse is a great opportunity for a first home buyer to live in and invest later – ask us how.
View our variety of townhouse and villa properties online today or contact 1300 836 838 for more information.