Priced from $395,000
House Size 92.00 m2Block Size 0.00 m2
Being the sixth largest city in Australia, the Gold Coast is located in one of the fastest growing regions of the country. As the host city of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, the city will receive more than $1 Billion in infrastructure upgrades in addition to the now operating light rail service and the new Gold Coast University Hospital.
Boasting skyline views to Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach and across the plains to the Hinterland. These contemporary 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartments offer spacious open plan living. Featuring gourmet kitchens stainless steel appliances, engineered timber floors, entertaining balconies and quality finishes throughout.
Located at the geographical centre of the Gold's Coast, residents will enjoy the easy access to everything the Gold Coast has to offer
- 20 minutes’ drive to the Gold Coast Airport
- 20 minutes to the famous Surfers Paradise
- 15 minutes to Broadbeach
- 5 minutes’ drive to Bond University and a selection of private and public schools
- 5 minutes’ drive to one of the most popular shopping precincts on the Gold Coast, Robina town Centre
- walk to public transport
Residents will not be disappointed with what this development has to offer surrounded by manicured park-lands and gardens, a recreation area with an infinity pool, BBQ facilities and a generous outdoor entertainment area.
- Body corporate fees from $48 p/w
- Expected rental Income from $420 - $440 p/w
- Site management by experienced managers
- Expected gross yield 5.6%
- Council rates approx. $1,500 p.a
- Water rates approx. $1,100 p.a
For a detailed brochure and information pack call today and speak with Lenard Oberman on 0434 420 751
Photos and artist impressions may not be the actual property and are indicative only-price and attributes may vary.