Priced from $298,500
House Size 67.00 m2Block Size 0.00 m2
A rare and unique offering.
Introducing Maddison on Timor.
There is no comparison, there is no compromise. Maddison on Timor is simply breathtaking with its sophisticated design and premium appointments throughout.
Showcasing contemporary style modern living, these spacious one and two bedroom apartments are simply perfect for those looking for low maintenance living without compromise.
Apartments feature a contemporary design with industrial undertones, stunning polished concrete flooring, earthy wood tones and a modern facade. Boasting generous size balconies and open plan living where you can immerse yourself in a pinnacle of clever design and luxury.
Some Features Include-
- Low Body Corp Fees approx. $45 per week;
- Lift Access to all apartment levels;
- Exclusive Car Parking
- Ample Visitor Parking;
- Split System Air Conditioning;
- Polished Concrete Flooring;
- Stone Bench Tops;
- European Appliances; and more.
Location, Location, Location has never been truer.
Convenient easy access to the M1 Pacific, Gateway and Logan Motorways, Loganholme situates approximately 30 mins each way to Brisbane, Ipswich or the Gold Coast.
Some Conveniences Include –
- Bus stop located 200m from your door; being a gateway to Tertiary Campuses;
- Police Station 100m away offering added security;
- Major Bus Interchange within walking distance;
- Public and Private Schools close by;
- Large Shopping Precinct featuring Cafes and Dining(Hyperdome Shopping Mall);
- 24hr Local Shopping; (foodworks);
- Medical Suites, Wellness Centres and Gyms all within minutes;
- Kindergartens and Swim Schools see Loganholme as one of Qlds most Family Friendly Suburbs;
First Home Buyers are eligible for the Governments $20,000 First Home Buyer Grant ending 31st December 2017.
With completion due November 2018 take advantage of off the plans prices.
- One bedroom apartments priced from $298,500
- Two bedroom apartments priced from $334,000
For more information call today and speak with Lenard Oberman on 0434 420 751
Photos and artist impressions may not be the actual property and are indicative only-prices and attributes may vary.