Priced from $330,000
House Size 67.00 m2Block Size 0.00 m2
Anchorage apartments is an address of distinction, combining the privacy and tranquility of waterfront living with bridge-free ocean access.
Living at Anchorage Apartments puts you amid the best of the waterfront Hope Island community. Nearby shopping includes the Marina Shopping Village with a Coles supermarket, restaurants and speciality stores. Hope Island has also emerged as a foodies' delight with the waterfront dinning options of Sanctuary Cove alongside a range of best kept secrets and tucked-away local favourites at Paradise Point.
Hope Island's unique combination of waterfront lifestyle and upmarket sensibility puts events such as The Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show on your doorstep, and the Gold Coast's iconic beaches just a boat ride away.
Amongst it all location...
- 300 metres to the Gold Coast Broadwater
- 14kms to Surfers Paradise
- 10kms to Gold Coast Hospital
- 10kms Griffith Uni
- 25kms Bond Uni
- 7kms to Harbourtown Shopping Centre
- 3kms to local restaurants
- 3kms to 3 x International Golf Courses
- 40 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
- 228 x waterfront apartments, spread over 7 contemporary buildings
- 1 x lift per building, low body corporate fees from $45 per week
- Expansive balconies, most with water views and European appliances throughout
- Sports gym and resort style pool
- 33 x visitor car parks, onsite manager in office hours
- NBN broad band available, FIRB approved
- 1 bed 1 bath 1 car priced from $330,000
- 2 beds 2 bath 1 car priced from $445,000
- 2 beds 2 bath + study 1 car priced from $470,000
- 3 beds 2 bath 2 car priced from $590,000
For detailed information pack and price list contact Lenard Oberman on 0434 420 751
Photos and artist impressions may not be the actual property and are indicative only-prices and attributes may vary.